Fly Fishing Taupo, New Zealand
Fish secluded streams in New Zealand’s North Island with top NZ fly fishing guide Paddy Clark. Paddy is a professional guide based in Taupo, in the centre of the North Island.
Perfect your fly fishing skills and learn local techniques with Paddy who specialises in classical upstream flyfishing. Head away from Lake Taupo and experience New Zealand back country fishing, targeting hard-fighting, rainbow and brown trout.
Your experience of fly fishing with Paddy is like no other—he is the outdoor expert:
- 7 years as Head Fishing Guide for Poronui Ranch, an exclusive North Island hunting and fishing lodge
- Registered member of the New Zealand Fishing Guides Association since 1988
- Qualified NZ Forest Ranger
- 14 years as a professional deer hunter and fur trapper
- 3 years working in the jungles of Papua New Guinea
Enjoy the beautiful outdoors at its very best with a wilderness adventure that will take you to the most picture perfect places in the central North Island of New Zealand—streams not often visited by other fly fishers and yet are readily wadeable.
Rarely do you see another angler!
Let your fun-filled adventure with Paddy begin!